Returns, Refunds and Warranties
The following is a short summary of our Returns, Refunds and Warranty policies, to access the full copy of our Policies see macs4u.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- To request a return, contact us
- Returns are accepted or rejected by macs4u at our discretion and are generally not accepted where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- The customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product back to macs4u.
- If you’re unsure if the goods are faulty please contact us before bringing or sending the goods back. Our team may be able to resolve your issue without actually needing to bring the goods back to us.
- Every product comes with a different manufacturer warranty duration, these warranty durations are strictly enforced on macs4u by our suppliers and we are obliged to pass on this enforcement. We strongly recommend contacting us as soon as you establish you have a faulty product.
- The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services. For example, the Law requires that goods must be free of defects and do what they are meant to do. Services must be carried out with care and skill. These rights, which the Law says automatically apply whenever goods or services are supplied to a consumer, are called ‘Consumer Guarantees’. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. Consumer Guarantees have no set time limit – depending on the price and quality of goods, consumers may be entitled to a remedy after any manufacturers’ warranty has expired.
- Where macs4u is obliged to refund your payment pursuant to our Terms and Conditions, macs4u aims to initiate your refund within 2 business days (Monday – Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. AWST time). The additional time that it takes for you to actually receive your refund will depend upon how quickly your financial institution processes the refund.