- We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (the Privacy Act). The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
- A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at aoic.gov.au
- We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, such as keeping your phone number, so we can contact you about your repair. We also use your Personal Information for quality control and our mailing list.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including to third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure and where required or authorised by law.
- Our policies may change from time to time and available in full on our website.